In some instances daa site cookies are essential for components of our websites to function and others are used to help us improve your experience.
daa will assume that by visiting our website you agree to the placement of cookies on your device.
Analytics – cookies are used to collect information anonymously to help daa better understand and improve how people interact with our site – they do not record personal information. The cookies collect information including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site from and the pages they visited.
How to delete or set cookie options in browsers
You can delete the cookies stored on your device or alternatively you can change your privacy settings on your browser via the following links.
- Open the ‘Menu’ (icon) on the toolbar
- Choose ‘Settings’
- Open ‘Advanced Settings’
- Go to the ‘Privacy’ section and click on ‘Content Settings’
- In the ‘Cookies’ section, you can choose how cookies are used when you browse using Chrome
- Open the ‘Edit’ menu
- Choose ‘Preferences’
- Open ‘Privacy & Security’
- Choose ‘Cookies’
Internet Explorer 6 +
- Open the ‘Tools’ menu
- Select ‘Internet Options’
- Open the ‘Security’ tab
- Choose the ‘Internet’ zone
- Identify the security level ‘High’ for this zone
- Click ‘OK’