At daa plc, in keeping with our commitment to be open with all passengers, customers, partners and employees, we have developed this Privacy Statement Overview, a quick and simple summary explaining how we manage, share and look after your information.
We are determined to deliver a great welcome and a great service to all tenants, customers, and partners. To enable this, we need to collect a range of information about you. This Privacy Statement covers people who may interact with us in the following ways:
- People that use products or services offered via daa and Dublin Airport websites, including The Loop Click and Collect.
- People that sign up to receive information from daa, Dublin Airport, Cork Airport and The Loop (e.g. newsletters)
- People that send us feedback via our websites or social media channels
- Visitors to our websites
- User of our Dublin Airport app
- Passengers and other visitors to daa-owned properties, Dublin Airport and Cork Airport.
If you have any general queries about your experience in dealing with us, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions or comments about this Privacy Statement, please contact our Data Protection Officer by email at email@example.com or in writing at:
Data Protection Officer, Cargo Building 6, Corballis Park, Dublin Airport.