Topics in this workshop will include:
- An introduction to mental health and wellbeing.
- Common mental health issues and their signs and symptoms.
- Taking stock of your own mental health and ways to protect and improve it.
- How to start a conversation about mental health.
- How to appropriately support someone in distress or crisis.
- Support services available, how to access them or direct others towards them
When is it?
Date: June 23rd 2020
Time: 12.00 - 14.00
The workshop will be a live video conferencing via Webex. The link will be sent to registered participants.
To register click here.