This workshop will give you and your team members a clear understanding of mental health, how to identify symptoms of common issues and how to act appropriately to assist and support others who may be struggling.
Topics in this workshop will include:
- An introduction to mental health and wellbeing.
- Common mental health issues and their signs and symptoms.
- Taking stock of your own mental health and ways to protect and improve it.
- How to start a conversation about mental health.
- How to appropriately support someone in distress or crisis.
- Support services available, how to access them or direct others towards them
Who: Psychologist, Nicole Paulie will deliver this digital workshop.
When: The workshop will take place on October 8th at 12:00 via Webex. Duration of the workshop will be 2 hours in total.